This agreement releases Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. from all liability relating to injuries that may occur from the renting of baby equipment. By signing this agreement, I agree to hold Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence when renting baby equipment such as but not limited to strollers, cribs, car seats, high chairs, pack and plays and more.
I swear that I am participating voluntarily. I agree to inspect the baby gear that I have rented before using the gear. I understand that a problem is determined when inspecting the gear I am not to use the gear and call Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. immediately at 844-795-1539. I agree to not use the baby gear equipment until it is replaced. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.
By signing below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. for any reason. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions when using baby gear such as but not limited to cribs, car seats, strollers, high chairs, pack and plays and more. I will ask for clarification when needed.
** The Term "gear and equipment" is defined as but not limited to cribs, car seats, strollers, high chairs, pack and plays and more**
** The term (more) is refereed to rentals items listed on www.babiesgetaway.com, Baby Equipment Rentals Ecommerce site**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHEN YOU RENT FROM BABY EQUIPMENT RENTALS INC., YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS PAGE.
RENTAL FEES, PAYMENTS AND RESERVATIONS
- For clients over the age of 18, the rental terms begin when their rental starts until it ends.
- The client will be charged for the rental before the rental begins.
- A valid credit card is needed to secure payment for rentals. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
- Some items require a security deposit, which will be refunded after your rental ends.
- Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. is not responsible for damages while using our products or defects from the manufacturer.
- Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. is not liable for fees due to breaking laws or regulations.
- Please note that Baby Equipment Rentals reserves the right to cancel and refund an order if Fraud Filtering software flags an order, low inventory or no inventory and possible non scheduling of airport delivery.
- You may cancel your order 48 hours prior to delivery. A full refund will be issued within 3-5 business days. If you cancel your order less that 48 hours a 10% "Pulled" fee will be assessed. If delivery is made and you choose to not accept the products a delivery fee and 100% fee will be assessed from the total value of purchase.
- Equipment can be added to an order already placed, but may not always be available.
- If not present on the date of delivery, the customer will still be charged the price for the agreed time of rental.
- Choosing to return an item before scheduled return time will not warrant a refund to the customer.
- Specify the address to drop off and pick up the items.
- The renter is responsible for informing the hotel staff that they are expecting a delivery.
- A fee is charged for delivery of the equipment. You will be informed of this when you make your order.
- We are not responsible for tardiness due to inclement weather or automotive accidents/traffic jams.
- For same day orders, we have the right to charge an additional fee.
- An additional charge may be added for delivery after 10 PM. please contact a customer service representative for more information.
- The time frames listed on the order form Does NOT APPLIES to UPS deliveries. UPS only guarantees delivery by the end of the business day.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders we deem to be fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to be able to cancel orders within 72 hours from the allotted delivery time. If we cancel an order after that time period, we will recommend a different rental company in your area.
- The window of delivery chosen on the order form is NOT GUARANTEED. Please plan in advance for this or leave a notice if you won't be home after this time telling us where to leave the items. DELIVERIES TO AIRPORTS ARE GUARANTEED. IF WE ARE LATE, WE WILL REFUND THE AIRPORT SURCHARGE.
- Weather, traffic, and other conditions may delay our delivery times and are not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to charge for late fees, damage to equipment, or stolen equipment.
- Normal delivery days are 2 days or same day delivery. This can also depend on when customer needs the equipment. Deliveries are either delivered locally or by UPS.
- When renting from Baby Equipment Rentals Inc., the customer will receive the instruction manual that was manufactured with the equipment. We are not responsible for failure to follow these instructions or any mistakes written in them.
- When renting from Baby Equipment Rentals Inc., the customer agrees to read the instructions for how to properly use their items.
- The manuals must be returned to Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. in good condition or a fee of $5 will be charged.
- The customer is responsible for making sure the equipment is available to be picked up at the location and time agreed.
- If the equipment is not returned at the agreed time or location, we reserve the right to add a $25 fee in addition to daily rental fees for each extra day the equipment is not returned.
- Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. must be notified in advance if the equipment is needed longer than the original stated rental in order to avoid additional charges other than extra days' rental fees.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
- The customer will not be charged for normal wear and tear that occurs with recommended use and care.
- The customer is responsible for informing us as soon as possible of damage to the equipment so we can fix the problem. A charge for replacement parts may be applied. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain condition of packing material such as bags, boxes, and straps.
- It is the customer's responsibility for the care of the equipment while in their possession.
- Full replacement value will be charged to the customer for any equipment that is not returned to Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. due to theft, damage, or loss.
- Equipment must be returned in good condition or Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. must be notified of damage if it occurs.
- $15 will be charged to your card if excessive cleaning is needed due to crayons, markers, chewing gum, vomit, urine, feces, stickers, food, or other difficult to remove substances need to be cleaned from the equipment.
- Odor resulting from smoke will result in a fee up to $50 being charged to professionally clean and remove odor from the equipment.
- Insurance can be purchased starting at $8 per week to cover repairs up to $75. This covers removable stains, scratches, and replacing wheels.
- Exclusions may exist for minimum orders and certain delivery zones. We will contact you if for some reason your delivery is outside your zone.
I understand and agree that if the rental gear is returned excessively dirty that I will be charged a $35 cleaning fee. Excessive dirty is identified as soiled/stained with vomit, chewing gum, etc.
I understand and agree that if my package is shipped with UPS, FedEx, USPS or any other regional carrier I am to ship the packages back in the same exact box with the included return label affix. I understand that UPS, Fed Ex, USPS and most couriers do not pickup on weekends, and holidays. My pickup will be scheduled on the next business day if shipped with a major courier. Any deliveries will be made the day before a holiday or before weekend at no additional charge. If a return label is NOT included, the courier will bring it when the item/items are being picked up. I agree to report the box if damaged to Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. so they can provide me with a new one. I understand that if I use a different box I may be charged extra for shipping charges because of weight dimensions/restrictions with the shipping carrier. I furthermore understand that Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. will schedule a Pickup on the selected pickup date and time so the items can be picked up if shipped with UPS, FedEx, USPS or any other regional carrier.
I agree to report to Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. if the car seat rented was involved in an automobile accident while in my possession. I understand that I WILL NEVER BE CHARGED for an accident of this kind. This is to insure the safety of other children.
I understand that delivery/ pickup time frames are not guaranteed. I may however leave items outside for pickup or have Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. deliver the day before at no additional cost.
I understand that from time to time Baby Equipment Rentals may deliver my items earlier at no additional cost for dispatch purposes. If that does happen we will let you know. For hotels the items will be left at the front desk/concierge. For homes, vacation homes we will make every attempt to contact the property manager or ring the bell before leaving items. If at item is left it will be labeled with your name, and our number.
I agree that if I rented an item that includes a mattress, I will put the mattress back in the plastic when returning the item. If I do not do so my credit card will be charged a $10 fee for the plastic and up to a $25 fee for a dirty mattress.
I agree that if I rented an item that includes a sheet/plastic bag (mattresses), I will give the sheet/plastic bag back. If I do not I will be charged $12 fee each.
I understand that from time to time Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. may ship items directly from the manufacturer and it may require assembling and de-assembling when shipping back to us. If that is the case we will contact you before an order ships and inform you. That is where you will have the option to cancel your order or choose an item that does not ship from the manufacturer. CRIBS WILL NEVER HAVE TO BE ASSEMBLED.
I understand and agree that Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. reserves the right to cancel my order within 24 hours if the item is not in stock on the selected dates. To be sure right away that an item is in stock I can contact Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. at 844-795-1539.
I understand and agree that if I am not available for DELIVERY of the items and no arrangement was made prior in leaving the items in a designated safe area I will be charged a $20 redelivery fee.
I understand and agree that if I am not available for PICKUP of the items and no arrangement was made prior in leaving the items in a designated safe area FOR PICKUP I will be charged a $20 re-pickup fee.
I understand and agree that if the items I rented are not made available for Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. to pickup on the designated date and time slot I will be charged a $75 late fee and every day after a $25 fee. I may avoid these fees by emailing or calling (leave VM if not available) Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. at email@example.com or 844-795-1539.
I understand and agree that I will report any damages to products on DAY 1. Any damages reported after DAY 1 will be the sole responsibility of the customer. I understand to report this I can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-795-1539 and leave a voicemail if no answer.
I understand and agree that my credit card on file will be charged for late fees, pickup fees, and delivery fees as mentioned above if the terms of the agreement are not met.
I understand and agree that if a cell phone number/landline number is given Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. driver may contact me via phone or text. Standard message rates may apply.
I understand and agree that I have checked or choose optional insurance, tips etc. when checking out my credit card on file will be charged those applicable fees.
My signature below, releases me from all liability claims against Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. as described above. I understand and agree that this document is a legal binding agreement between Baby Equipment Rentals Inc. and myself and may be used as evidence. I understand and agree that by signing below I understand the terms set forth in this contract.